This position will be reporting to Assistant Director of Sales.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in Banquet & Group coordination (in hotels)
- Computer literate, high level command of MS Office
- Knowledge of hotels systems, PMS, especially Opera
- University Degree in Hospitality Management will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in both Greek and English language.
- Strong problem-solving skills & results orientation.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact and influence others at all levels of the organization.
- Have a good work ethic and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Integrity and team-oriented profile.
Electra Hotels & Resorts offers:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fast growing career opportunities in one of the most premium hotel groups in Greece.
- Continuous training & talent development.
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and team-oriented work environment, with a strong focus on sustainable growth and the development of premium, new business hospitality initiatives.