Start your day with a mouthwatering, delicious breakfast: awarded with the “Greek Breakfast” certification, the “Motivo” restaurant offers a wide selection of fresh greek breakfast staples, such as fresh fruit in season, “bougatsa” (custard pie), rusks, greek yogurt, honey and spoon sweets, as well as greek and international breakfast favorites such as toast, sausages, cheeses and cold cuts, eggs cooked various ways, pastries, beans, orange juice, a freshly baked pie every day and much more.
Then, come back for lunch or dinner: “Motivo” in greek means “pattern”, and you will soon detect the pattern that defines this Plaka restaurant: it is the use of local ingredients of renowned quality combined to create wonderful delicacies: Santorini sun dried tomatoes, olives from Kalamata, goat’s cheese from Larissa and tens of other products, all come together to offer you tasty mediterranean dishes, served in the cool, secluded garden of our Athens hotel, providing the perfect quiet break from a day in the city’s busy center, or the delightful end to a day full of discoveries.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Attire: Casual
- Location: Lobby, at the Electra Palace garden
- Summer opening hours: 06:45 - 22:30
- Winter opening hours: 07:00 - 16:00
- Reservations: +30 2103370000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakfast buffet : 07:00-10:30 (Early breakfast snacks available)
- Take away options (upon request)