Cookies are very small text files placed on your computer by a web server when you view some sites online (not all web sites place cookies). They're used to store data about you and your preferences so that a web server doesn't have to repeatedly request this information, potentially slowing down load time.
Cookies are commonly used to store personal registration data like your name, your address, the contents of a shopping cart, your preferred layout for a web page, what map you might be looking at, and so on. Cookies make it easy for web servers to personalize information to fit your specific needs and preferences when you're visiting a web site.To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit http://aboutcookies.org/.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. Please refer to the following links to learn how to disable cookies in your browser:
How to enable or disable Cookies - Mozilla Firefox
How to enable or disable Cookies - Google Chrome
How to enable or disable Cookies - Internet Explorer
How to enable or disable Cookies - Edge Browser
How to enable or disable cookies - Safari
ELECTRA HOTELS & RESORTS GROUP and its Service Providers may create and retain authentication and activity logs (type of device, date and hour of connection to our web sites and / or the Application). In order to make our various services and Applications available, ELECTRA HOTELS & RESORTS GROUP and its Service Providers collect traffic data, IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our web sites and / or Application (such as date and time of connection and disconnection) generated through your use of our web sites and / or the Application.
What Cookies We Use
Cookies purpose description:
- Registers a unique ID that it is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- Registers a unique ID that it is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
Cookie purpose description:
- Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor 's online behavior across websites.
- Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior
- Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user
- Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.